Wednesday, May 06, 2009

David Ogden Stiers is a Real Gay




Actor David Ogden Stiers
David Ogden Stiers is a gay. Yes he is gay and proud to be so. He admits in Gossip Boy Blog interview. In that interview he told that he dared not speak about his being gay as he feared that he would lose some of the assignments he had been getting.

GossipBoy.com asked: “You are gay. Right, David?” And David Ogden Stiers answered: “Yes, I am. Very proud to be so.”

Here is his reason,
“…I wish to spend my life’s twilight being just who I am. I could claim noble reasons as coming out in order to move gay rights forward, but I must admit it is for far more selfish reasons. Now is the time I wish to find someone and I do not desire to force any potential partner to live a life of extreme discretion with me.”

David Ogden Stiers is an actor, voice actor, and musician, noted for his role in the television sitcom M*A*S*H as Major Charles Emerson Winchester III and the science fiction drama The Dead Zone as Reverend Gene Purdy. A connoisseur of classical music, Stiers has been a guest conductor for over 50 orchestras in North America and maintained a position as associate conductor of the Newport Symphony Orchestra and the Ernest Bloch Music Festival.He has also conducted for the Boston Pops orchestras.

0 comments: