Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Miley Cyrus talks about Virginity




Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus has publicly proclaimed that she will keep her virginity until marriage.

"I want to keep my virginity until I marry," Miley (16) told London's Daily Mail.

"I was brought up in a Cristian family" she continues.

As we know that Cyrus has been dating model and aspiring country singer Justin Gaston (20) since 2008, and previously dated Nick Junas (17), of the Jonas Brothers band. Interestingly, the Jonas Brothers (Nick, Joe and Kevin) have all pledged to remain virgins until they marry, and wear purity rings to symbolize their commitment

Miley claims her regious faith keeps her from giving in to the many temptations of show business.

"You don't know what's real and what's fake in this city because almost everyone has a motive and everyone wants to get something," she says.

"So many tell me they are here for new shoe casting and they'll have their hair and make-up done, ready to be cast but they're just 9 or 10 years old. My sister Noah is nine and she's one of those girls. She'll come home and say: 'Oh, I don't think the casting director thought I was pretty,' which is heartbreaking." she add.

miley cyrus sexy, miley cyrus virgin, gregg sulkin, is miley cyrus a virgin, miley cyrus answers virginity question

0 comments: