Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Raven Symone Weight Loss Secret




Raven Symone Weight Loss Secret - A sensational news for you all weight loss hunter. One of successfull actress Raven Symone revealed her weight loss secret in The Cosby Show. The popular actress attributes the successful loss to not stressing. She spoke with host Wendy Williams about her new show Georgia and how she woo’s her men over with a purr.

"I stopped stressing. You have to realize at 15, there was a whole entire show I had on my shoulders. It was a very big cast and crew and if you’re sick for a day, people lose money and that’s a problem,” she said at the time. “[It wasn't] just over eating because I’ve actually been eating the same. I keep a little bit more smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way. Some people break-out, some people lose their hair, some lose weight, some people gain weight, my body just reacted a certain kind of way."

That is the Symone weight loss secret, how she figure slimming.

Symoné, who also goes by just Raven, also admitted that the amount of attention and praise that her new slender figure attracts is quite humorous.

“I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, ‘Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous. I’m like, ‘I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing.’”

Do you want to follow Raven Symone weight loss methode ? Here is the video :


0 comments: